Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice A Controls not Operative if Slice B is Off Screen

Dave-N9CHM
Dave-N9CHM Member ✭✭
edited December 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Ray, K9DUR reported this 1 month ago on his 6700, I never heard if this was a confirmed "bug". Rig is 6500 with 1.0 software. I opened slice A on 3.800 MHz LSB. I then move freq so A slice is off screen, opened slice B. Everything on B is fine, then I double click on A arrow, go back to A, none of the sliders work, can not change freq on A slice. If I zoom out so both slices in same window, all is fine. Zoom back in so A slice off screen, B slice is OK, but when double click back to A, nothing works in A. I have repeated this at will (in SSB mode), on every band I've tried, 20, 40, 80, and 160.

Answers

• Dave-N9CHM
    Dave-N9CHM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Can anyone tell me if this bug has been scheduled for correction in a future software update?
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I know Dave.....remember the 'good-ol' days when a rep from Flex would give an official reply or even a comment regarding these problems on this Forum Maybe there is an 1.0.xx release coming for us to test.
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited February 2017
    We have found this problem -- if we're talking about the same thing. It appears that the controls of an on-screen slice are confused if the drop-down controls on another slice are left open when it is off-screen. Try closing the drop-downs on the off-screen slice and see if this fixes the problem. We are working to fix this issue.
  • Dave-N9CHM
    Dave-N9CHM Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Thanks Steve, that works (closing the drop down on the other slice).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.