Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Master V's SDR-Bridge CW Skimmer

HI All

I have just installed Slice Master to see if it will improve the latency issues I am seeing in CW skimmer using SDR-Bridge, For some reason CW skimmer looks different using Slice master and I can't seem to find a way to make it look like it does when using SDR-Bridge, anyone any ideas how I can alter this, looking in the settings it all seems the same,
Left is skimmer using Slice master Right is SDR-Bridge, Right is the views I prefer,

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB

Answers

• Terry K8EET
    Terry K8EET Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    My Skimmer with SDR Bridge looks like the image on the left.
  • Rick - W5FCX
    Rick - W5FCX Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Check your skimmer config file location. You’re seeing default on left and customized on right. Path to config file had changed.
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Trevor,

In CW Skimmer there is an option under the View Menu called "Waterfall settings".  Select the 'Color' option.

--Don

• Trevor-EI2GLB
    Trevor-EI2GLB Member
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Don I stumbled across it just after asking here, Thanks also for the time and effort in developing Slice Master I look forward to trying it out 

Trevor
    EI2GLB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.