Slice Master ver3

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
Since I install SSDR ver3, my Slice Master stopped working -it would not open skimmer or WSJT anymore or put any spots.
Dies anyone else have this issue?
It worked fine with ver 2.4.9.
Current version of Slice master is 0.10.6b
Thanks
Sergey, kn7k
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov

Sergey Abrikosov

• 218 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of AH0U

AH0U

• 316 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
You missed a few posts.. Slice Master does not work with V3... a new ver. is in the works
(Edited)
Photo of Joel Swapp KO6FL

Joel Swapp KO6FL

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I am waiting on v3 until slice master is ready. Is there an anticipated date for the updated slicmadter yet??
Photo of Mike  W1BFA in Maine

Mike W1BFA in Maine

• 107 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
Yup, thats one of the reasons I'm waiting.  I really don't have the sit down time right now to install and learn any alternatives.  When the 3rd party software is ready I will jump...  I just need a "Plug and Play" upgrade to do it now.  I really wish there was a Tested and Compatable with Vers. 3 list somewhere so we could go down through what we are currently using so doing the upgrade wouldn't create too much for headaches.  I am really anxious to give it a spin.  :-)  The 6500 has been my digital and CW go to and the 5000 is my phone rig lately so I would need to go through setting up VACS and VSP etc. on that again if doing Vers. 3 turned out wonkey for me.  Mike W1BFA

Summer is too nice here to sit inside and play radio puzzles!  Summer in Maine is my favorite.  Last year it happened on a Wednesday.  :-)
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov

Sergey Abrikosov

• 218 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Well, while we are waiting for Slice master to work with ver3, how do you open 2nd WSJT-X with 2nd slice? Tried manualy, it would not open 2nd one.
Thanks
Sergey, KN7K