Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Master 6000 v0.9.0 beta release

124»

Comments

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Disadvantage is then: i have to check daily if a new version (new thread) exit.

Still i follow automatically - every new entree gives me a message 
  • Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited February 2018
    Write a mail rule to put all the Slice Master in the message to a separate folder. 
    I do this for for topics I'm interested in and some of the  the trolls 
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Slice Master 6000 v0.9.18 is now available at https://github.com/K1DBO/slice-master-6000 and, as promised, a new thread was started.
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I using CHROME and have now add the plugin "Page Monitor" [http://visualping.io/] and watch now GitHUB page of Don

Chris
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    With version .18 I get a badly mangled launch screen on my PC with OS Windows 7 64bit HE.(see attached screenshot). Version .17 was ok.

When I started version .19 on my Windows 10 notebook, it also was ok.
    Seems to be a Windows 7 problem ?

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Font or screen size problem!
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I did not have that problem up to version .17and I have never seen this with any
    of the other programs. Furthermore this problem concerns only the "launch" tab,
    not the other ones in .18
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The bad rendering is one thing, but having just a "D" slice shows an earlier problem. There's probably an error message hiding in the status line that will offer a clue. If you could pack up all the log and config files from C:UsersAppDataLocalK1DBOslice-master (leave out CwSkimmer.*) into a .zip and email it to me, it would help me identify the issue.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Don,  I have same issue. 

You have my email if you want to work through this.

Rich

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Don, I've sent the requested file.
    Hope it helps :-) Vy 73, Alex - DH2ID
  • W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited September 2018
    Is there any way to save one's "Launch" settings?  I have to go through the launch settings everytime when starting SliceMaster to change from Never to when active to get the appropriate program to launch.  Thanks, Jim - W5AP
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hi Jim,

The launch settings are being saved. 

However, if a launched program dies an unexpected death, Slice Master will change the launch setting to Never.  If you manually close an application (by hitting its 'X' button or selecting 'Exit' from its menu) Slice Master considers that an unexpected death. 

My guess is that you are manually shutting down the application.  If not, please tell me a bit more about which application Slice Master is launching for you and how it is being shutdown.

Thanks.

--Don

• Andy - KU7T
    Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    What is the proper way to close SliceMaster? The way that keeps the settings... Would be good to have one. I would like to set and forget. I am using batch script to load the dozen of apps after reboot and would like the settings to be kept. Any way to do this Don? 73, Andy KU7T
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Andy,

The proper way to close Slice Master is to use its 'X' button.  If you do, any application that it launched will be closed too.  When you start it back up, (assuming the state of SSDR hasnt changed) everything that was running at shutdown will start back up again.

Note however, that settings from the Sync tab are not saved.  This was a design decision.  I thought it might be disorientating to have once slice start magically following another on start up.  I'd consider adding an option to the setup page to control this though, if those are the settings you are asking about.

--Don
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Don, how I can change audio device to WDM in CW Skimmer ? 
    Change allowed user in Skimmer ?
    User password in skimmer?

Slice Master always starting with own defaults

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.