Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Single antenna operation

2»

Answers

• Gary Schulz
    Gary Schulz Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Thanks for the suggestion.  Just tried the tuner and it remains in this same state.  When both TX and RX are on the same antenna I get no receive.  If I switch the TX to Ant 2 the RX works fine.
  • Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Sounds like you Split enabled to a ghost slice..   If you close slice A ,  does a Slice B appear?   I can't remember how split worked in version 1.9
  • Gary Schulz
    Gary Schulz Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Not sure, I will have to check. Wouldn't that condition be wiped out when doing a reset?
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Can you just try plugging your antenna into Ant 2, set RX and TX to Ant2 and see what you see?

I am wondering if you have an ESD diode issue.
  • Gary Schulz
    Gary Schulz Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Same issue with Ant 2. If I plug in the antenna into the Ant 2 connector then the receiver drops out when I put the TX on Ant 2. Exact same situation either way on both Ant 1 and Ant 2!
  • Gary Schulz
    Gary Schulz Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    If I close this single slice then I get no slices on the screen.  Nothing else appears.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.