Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

side by side pans?

W5XZ - dan
W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
edited June 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
seems like i have seen a screen shot or two with 2 panadapters, side by side, instead of high and low. how is that done, please? 73, w5xz, dan

Answers

• Jim Bryce W5HFS
    Jim Bryce W5HFS Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    If you have 4 pans up click on the square in the upper right of one to "maximize" it. This will make it fill most of the top of the screen and put the other three side by side below. There are probably other ways, but this is what I've used.
  • W5XZ - dan
    W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    so, it's just a '6700 thing' right now, i guess? tnx, jim
  • Jim Bryce W5HFS
    Jim Bryce W5HFS Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I don't know, since I'm using a 6700. You may find a way to move the windows around like the settings panel that is usually on the right.
  • W5XZ - dan
    W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    ok, now i'm REALLY REALLY looking fwd to 1.1 with my 6500, ha!
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Dan, I noticed it will switch if you adjust the window size. Here is a video with only 2 panadapters open. http://youtu.be/rLTOTDd5msE Probably other ways too, it seems to be automatic based on window size and number of pans open. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • W5XZ - dan
    W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    hey, cool Al !! tt works! I notice i have to turn off the Tx panel...
  • W5XZ - dan
    W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    now, with two maxed out pans, i can see 1 to 28 Mhz !! kewl !!
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I works with the TX panel, but only one panel of the TX panel is usable at a time.
  • W5XZ - dan
    W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    right-o, robt. tnx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.