Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Show frequency and dBm/time context next to mouse pointer

Andy - KU7T
Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in New Ideas
I keep looking at the x and y axises (dBm for spectrum, time for waterfall and x-axis frequency for both) and estimate exact frequency or calculating SNR alot. That is for frequencies that the slice is currently not on.  I wonder if it is possible to add a mouse pointer tool tip that would show this information? May be a setting could be toggle this on/off?

Sort of like this:

Thanks
Andy
KU7T

Comments

• AC9S
    AC9S Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    A second the idea.  Nifty and useful thought.

Keith - AC9S
  • LarryF
    LarryF Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    You have my vote!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.