Shipping date for 6600M

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Has there been a blow out in the expected shipping date for the 6600M ? The last update from Flex indicated that virtually all orders would be fulfilled during September/October but a note in very small print in the On-line ordering page now says delivery expected in early 2018. What is the position ?  Does anyone know ?

Barry  VK2BJ
Photo of Barry Simpson

Barry Simpson

• 24 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9199 Posts
  • 3559 Reply Likes
Official Response
The first production run is sold out and is targeted to start shipping in the Oct/Nov timeframe (we sent out a notice to that effect earlier this month).  If you purchase one now, it will come from the 2nd production run which will ship in early 2018.
Photo of Steve K9ZW

Steve K9ZW, Elmer

• 1584 Posts
  • 775 Reply Likes

@K3MA & KK9W

Guys, I can tell you that personally every time I have put down a deposit with FlexRadio Systems I have received the product I have ordered. 

Every time.

Like every time I put money down with FlexRadio Systems over nearly 10 years they have come through with product.  Period.

Remember guys that this time the biggest "carrot" is getting your radio earlier than those who order later. 

If the world gets hit by an asteroid you're hosed too.

Bluntly guys "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen."  

That heat, IMHO, is fears you're dreaming up for yourselves.

If you are THAT paranoid you can always wait and order from stock when available, but again if you want to wait & don't want to put down a bit of earnest money.

I'd be please if FRS closed this thread, as it is speculative, and the provocation is openly based on zero-facts per the author.

Steve K9ZW

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.