Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Setting up CW Profiles on Maestro

Bobby Greene
Bobby Greene Member
edited April 2018 in Maestro
My Maestro should be coming in shortly and I have been reading and watching all I can about the device. I have yet to find how or if you can do profiles for CW. I watched how to setup profiles for phone using smartsdr, I guess it would be the same for the Maestro. But I can not find anything on how to setup a cw profile on either. 

If you can, do you setup the transmit then global, and what do you set for mic, is there a default or none?

Any help would be appreciated. 

Answers

• Robert Greene
    Robert Greene Member
    edited January 2018
    Crickets..... Does no one knows, or no one uses CW Profiles on Maestro or SmartSDR.
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I'd never tried setting one up on the Maestro until just now, but it's just like on  SSDR/W,  Set up your slice with your preferred CW settings and save a Global Profile, via the Profiles selection on the Menu.  GP's save the frequency, so you need to set one up for each band, or just go to "80 CW" and then switch bands via your choice of methods...either by hitting the band button or doing a direct frequency entry.  Personally, I use Stacks for Flex for most of my frequency hopping and seldom use the Profiles.
  • John - K3MA
    John - K3MA Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Rick, FRStacks is also a good way to change profiles.  Especially if your using a Maestro.  Two clicks and your done.  Quick and less steps.
  • Robert Greene
    Robert Greene Member
    edited January 2018
    Thanks, I could not find a example of a CW profile so did not know it was doable. Mine should be here shortly so I will give it a try.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.