Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Selling Maestro

Rob G6EIH
Rob G6EIH Member
edited June 2020 in Maestro
Selling my Maestro's need to make room in the shack for another project, it's only been used occasionally four or five times a year, I'd say 15 to 20 hours of use in total.

It's an A type in perfect working order, no marks or scratches and comes from a non smoking home. Never had any issues with it and can only heap praise on it, comes in original box with standard feet, PSU, cat5 cable etc.

It's a great piece of kit and I'm sure some another ham will get many years of use from it.

£700 plus UK shipping £12.00, payment by PayPal only.

I can quote for shipping to EU or any other area.

No swaps please.

I will be listing this on eBay in the next few days.

bob@g6eih.co.uk

Comments

• Maurice PC9T
    Maurice PC9T Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi Bob, when you will sell it and ship it to the netherland for € 650 euro i am interested.
  • Rob G6EIH
    Rob G6EIH Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi Maurice, sorry it needs to be GBP £700 no Euro plus £18.85 shipping.
  • Maurice PC9T
    Maurice PC9T Member
    edited August 2019
    Rob , GBP 657 including shipping ?
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Guys the back and forth might be better by direct emails? Though if we start betting on the side I’ll take a less than 4% discount to seal the deal. But then I might have bet wrong too. 73 Steve K9ZW Blog: http://k9zw.wordpress.com
  • Rob G6EIH
    Rob G6EIH Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi Steve, that's why my email and call are shown in the first post.
    Have a great weekend.

Rob
  • Rob G6EIH
    Rob G6EIH Member
    edited August 2019
    Maurice what's your email?
  • Maurice PC9T
    Maurice PC9T Member
    edited August 2019
    Maurice.vandeven@ziggo.nl
  • Steve Potter
    Steve Potter Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    oh darn it, just bought one from ML&S for £949!!! Type A too.
  • Rob G6EIH
    Rob G6EIH Member
    edited September 2019
    Sold it last week to a UK ham.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.