Changes to SDR-Bridge include:
- Improved updating of the display when changing stations.
- Attempt to improve removing of CW Skimmer ghosts that interfere with proper startup. (Please let me know of any startup problems.)
- The Quickstart guide has been updated. Thanks, Al NN4ZZ!
Ed / W2RF
For Skimmer Server and RTTY Skimmer Server users:
The revamped v3.1 driver now will run both CW and RTTY skimmers simultaneously. To set this up:
Configure each of the two skimmers for the number of desired bands. The total should not exceed the available channels.
- Configure the two skimmers to use different telnet channels.
- Make sure enough panadapters have DAX IQ assigned and are not active in the DAX app. (The DAX app doesn’t need to be running.)
- In SmartSDR, if running multiple stations, assign PTT to the station you don’t want to run the skimmers. Typically SmartSDR running on a PC would host the skimmers with up to 4 channels, and a Maestro would be the PTT client. (If running on two PCs it is possible to have up to 6 skimmers. The setup currently requires a special filter.txt file. Let me know if you want to try that.)
- Start the skimmers! Order doesn’t matter. (As usual the panadapter center frequencies will be locked for skimming.)