Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SDR-Bridge V3.0.4 for Flex V3 available now!

Ed - W2RF
Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
A few improvements and bug fixes. For Flex 6000 V3 radios only:

http://www.qrv.com/sdrbridge

The legacy version for older radio software is also available there.

Enjoy!

73 Ed W2RF

Comments

• W9TVX
    W9TVX Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Downloaded and installed V3. I'm struggling with setting up the spot functionality. I'm trying to use the internet sources. Do I enter the hostname of a DXCluster node?
  • N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Ed,

Bad link?

73/ Regards...

Lou N2TU
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Lou,

I mistyped the link when it was first posted but it should be working now. (Just tested it and it worked for me.) Let me know if you still have trouble with it.

Ed W2RF
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    You could enter the address and port of a DX Cluster on the Internet. I recommend using a local client such as CC User, and connect to that. See step by step instructions later in this thread.

73 Ed W2RF
  • N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Ed,
    Got it. Thanks and Happy Holiday....

Lou N2TU
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Here are recommended steps for setting up Internet SPOT support with SDR-Bridge V3:

Install a DX cluster client. For example, CC User available at http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/

Configure CC User (or equivalent) to receive desired spots and relay them to a localhost port. In CC User, Port Setup screen, check Enable Telnet and set the Custom Port to 23 (or your choice).

In SDR-Bridge, connect to a Station.
    On the Spots tab, Internet Source, set: Host localhost, Port 23 (or your choice).
    Click Enable.

In CC User (or equivalent) click Connect and verify that a packet cluster is connected.
    Click GET ALL.

Spots should now appear in SmartSDR V3 panadapters.

73 Ed W2RF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.