Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SDR-BRIDGE 1.5.0 mutes audio

W5UN_Dave
W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
The new v1.5.0 SDR-Bridge no longer lets me disable the mute when I add a slice. How do I now disable the mute feature?

Answers

• Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    On the Radio tab make sure "Mute all but active" is not checked. This is the only option that affects audio muting. If you still have a problem, please post more details or open a support ticket on http://www/qrv.com

Thanks,

73 Ed W2RF
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Ed, I find no "Mute all but active" option on the radio tab of 1.5.0.123. It was there on the earlier version, but now I only see the window showing frequencies. Am I missing something? The link you show does not work, so I posted here instead.

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hi Dave,
    The Link should probably be:  

http://www.qrv.com/

Here is a snap of what the radio tab should look like...

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com
    6700 - HW.................... V 1.6.21.77
    SSDR / DAX / CAT...... V 1.6.21.159
    Win10

• Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Dave,

Al's snip is what the Radio tab is supposed to look like. Please post a snip of yours so I can try to figure out what's going on. But first I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling SDR-Bridge.

imageimageimage
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Ed here is what mine looks like
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    It  looks like you have a legacy theme selected. What version of Windows are you running?
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (legal)

I've totally deleted, rebooted, and reinstalled. Still no joy. The previous version showed as NN4ZZ's snip.
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Do the other tabs display properly? Except for adding the Knobs tab, there were no other changes in the UI. So I believe there is a problem with theme selection on your machine. Go to Theme Settings and check. I suggest trying the default Window 7 theme. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling v1.1.3 and see if it displays properly.
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Ed, themes has everything to do with it. I had to switch to the basic theme (showing the awful windows logo) and there it was. That is the only theme that will show the three check windows. I unchecked the MUTE, and switched back to my usual theme. Thanks for the tip.
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Dave, If it's okay i'll add your snapshot and solution to the next version of my quickstart guide. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I'm booting to Win7 now for further tests....
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    In Win7 x64 Ultimate I did not experience this problem. I suspect that something is corrupt in your themes, but don't know what. I would need to be able to reproduce the problem to get a better understanding. Perhaps other users will have a similar experience.

73 Ed W2RF
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    yes Al, all is OK.
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Dave.....will wait to see what else Ed or others also find. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    My short report with Win7 here:

i guess make sence
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Sergey,

Your display is similar to Dave's. Did you try changing the theme to Windows 7 default? What theme are you using?

Thanks,

73 Ed W2RF

• Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Hi Ed, no themes in use at all - Windows Classic with switched off all effects. All settings for maximum performance .

however........strange behavior, have tested with Win10 an Win10Pro Preview  - everything fine:

hmmmmm ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.