Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SDR-Bridge 1.1.0 with new SPLIT support and compatibility with SmartSDR 1.4 available for download!

2»

Comments

• Chuck
    Chuck Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi Ed,
    went to download and AVAST said it was an infected site, infected  with Drep. second try and now its says its reset and will not continue. First time I have seen that on your site. Will try again tomorrow.
    Chuck

• Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Chuck,

Just checked the site and no problem.  Don't know what happened there...

73 ED W2RF
  • Chuck
    Chuck Member
    edited November 2016
    Good that's ok. Will check in the am, I may have to insert an exclusion in Avast. Will see.
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017

Sent a separate praise but Ed.. this is awesome stuff.  73 de N6WM

• Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Chuck,

Just to be sure, I downloaded Avast and tested with protection enabled. With the latest virus definitions (150217-2) the http://www.qrv.com website worked without virus reports or blocking, in IE, Chrome and Firefox.

Let me know of further problems or additional information.

Thanks,
    73 ED W2RF
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    A note on DIV SPLIT operation:

With SDR-Bridge 1.1.1 support for diversity splits was introduced. To use this feature there is a simple rule:
    • Define splits on the slice pairs, main and split, starting with A: split one on A/B, split two on C/D, etc.
    • After defining split slices, enable DIV on the main slice, where desired: slice A, C, etc.
    • DIV is only supported on the main slices, not the splits.
    • Note that "Mute All But Active" understands DIV splits.
    • Note that "Split Follows TX Slice" also understands DIV splits.
    This will be incorporated in upcoming documentation. In the mean time let me know of any problems or questions.

Enjoy!

73 ED W2RF
  • Chuck
    Chuck Member
    edited November 2016
    Ed,
    Checked this AM, no trouble at all, download went just perfect. All smoke and mirrors these computers...  :)....
    Thanks for investigating,

73  Chuck w9nwr
  • Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    SDR-Bridge v1.1.2 is now available for download at http://www.qrv.com. Features improved logger integration, improved synchronization, and bug fixes. Thanks for the feedback.

Enjoy!

73 ED W2RF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.