Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SDR ACADEMY at Friedrichshafen

KY6LA_Howard
KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
FYI Here is a list of speakers and subjects (including yours truly http://www.sdra-2015.de/pages/time-sc... As I keep on saying, the caliber of the show in Germany is head and shoulders better than Dayton. Here is the program http://www.sdra-2015.de/pages/program... Gerald is also speaking Perhaps he might just reveal some more details of the "Secret Sauce" from Dayton Banquet.

Comments

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    13.45 - 14.15 Modernization of Transceiver Application Programming Interfaces (API)

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR, President and CEO FlexRadio Systems Stephen Hicks, N5AC, VP Engineering, FlexRadio Systems

• John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Looks good, but being a pensioner, the travelling and lodging costs are not within my budget. Put it all onto a cd and I will purchase that.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    DARC will be publishing the proceedings
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hopefully in english as well ?
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Howard, I'm not sure I can spend the entire day in the conference but will certainly try to attend your session. I look forward to seeing you there in a few weeks.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    John. If you check the program http://www.sdra-2015.de/pages/programme.html Most of the papers are in English. It will be a packed session as they have only room for 160 in the lecture hall and if last years session on the 6700 is any measure it will be a huge overflow crowd.
  • G4IUA
    G4IUA Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Looking forward to meeting other Flex users in Friedrichshafen later this month.  It's a fantastic venue and with Howard, Gerald, Stephen, Klaus and others speaking on SDR developments we can be sure it will be a great event.  A bit of a trek for non Europeans I know, but I can guarantee clean toilets, along with good German food (and ****).  All the usual manufacturers displaying their goodies of course and several halls full of flea market stalls.  

Jeff - G4IUA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.