Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Screen Shot/Demo mode

Latta
Latta Member
edited January 2020 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios

Where do I find the "Setup Form"?

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    You can't run setup or PowerSDR if it does not recognize ant radio hardware connected to the PC.  When that happens all you can operate is PowerSDR in demo (without a radio) mode.
  • Latta
    Latta Member
    edited January 2020
    I know that, how do I get it out of Demo mode? The screen says to go to the Setup screen and select the radio, I still don't know where that is.
    Jack
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    You have to solve your issue of the radio not communicating properly with the PC
  • Paul_Mills
    Paul_Mills Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Have you ever had it working on this PC? Can you find the radio in device manager? The software does not know about any hardware, so it does not have a setup form available. That is what Tim has been trying to tell you.
  • Latta
    Latta Member
    edited April 2017
    I am calling this issued solved. The solution was, get another PC. It worked with my existing PC but not this new one so it's gone.
    Thanks for all the help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.