Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Screen Cleaning M Series

Wayne
Wayne Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Those having questions on the screen cleaning here is my way. I now try to use only a rubber tipped stylus (Ones for the ipads seem to work fine) this prevents grease from your fingertips from getting on the display. So now I dont use any cleaner or need it. Yes I still get marks from the presses with the stylus and an occassional fingerprint when I forget and use a finger. I found yesterday at harbor freight a package of 4 color micro fiber cloths for less than $3.00 and I fold 1 into 4 and find I just use a top to bottom swipe across the display several times then check with a small flashlight to verify the display is free of touch pouches. image

Comments

• Brad
    Brad Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Wal-Mart also sells them in auto dept.. I have also found the eye glass cleaner in the eye care center to work very good with the cloth. I use it on my glasses, TV and windshield in the car, no streaking and the cloth does not starch. I do make sure the unit I am cleaning is off, and do not use the cloth for any other use except to clean the glass.
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
     Just buy an Ipad tablet screen cover it clings to the screen without any glue and will protect your touch screen and you will never ware it out and they have fingerprint proof ones. Your touch screen will still work fine, I had an Icom  7300 that i cut and used it. it looked factory and my touch screen stayed new. Any walmart has them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.