Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Satisfaction

N9VC
N9VC Member ✭✭
edited February 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Hi,

I would like to say I had a problem today, of my own doing,
and could not find any info. In reality it was right under
my nose and it didn't click.
I called, and Dudley helped me right off the bat and got me
straightened out. Tried it on my 6500 and presto, magic.
Thanks to Dudley and all the others at Flex. They are extremely
helpful and have always given me service second to none.
Thanks to the group at Flex.

73, Jim N9VC

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Kind. Smart. Customer-focused. Dudley!
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for detailing the problem so I could learn from it.
  • James Del Principe
    James Del Principe Member ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I absolutely agree. Customer service is EXCELLENT !!!    a great company.     73, Jim    KD1I
  • Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I agree with Burt.  How about sharing what the problem was and the solution so we can all learn. It seems that lately most of MY problems have been self inflicted....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.