Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Rx slice freezes with when SmartSDR window > 3000 pixels

Bill - K7UOP
Bill - K7UOP Member
edited February 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Rx slice freezes with when SmartSDR window > approx. 3000 pixels. Not really a problem, just FYI. I have 3 monitors hooked together for 6112x1080 resolution (for flight sim). If I increase size of SmartSDR window greater than half way, the Rx Slice freezes (cant move it) but the signals and freq labels at bottom continue to scroll Ok. Reducing the size, it starts working again. I don't plan to use SmartSDR this way, just thought it was curious and wanted to let you know.

Comments

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Do not have this experience with two 1920x1080 monitors and SSDR spanning both completely. I do notice the CPU load increases with more video demands, and that I get audio clicks/dropouts at some high FPS and large display settings.
  • Tim K8XS
    Tim K8XS Member
    edited August 2013
    I noticed weird behavior if I stretched it across two screens. Each screen is 2560 x 1600. So two screens wide would be about 5120. It would stretch but leave about 25% of the window on the right side unpopulated. I was trying to display 50.00 through 50.130 across the two displays. If I reduced the size by dragging the right side to the left, everything would display correctly. I could then stretch out the display again as long as I didn't try to scroll the window. This is not a normal mode of operation for me. I could possibly be exceeding some preset array size? Just info for the back burner.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have submitted this bug report to our development tram for further investigation. Thanks for the report.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.