Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Running MultiFLEX on Field Day?

KC9EI - Dave
KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Who is planning to run MultiFLEX on Field Day and if you are, how are you planning to do it?

Answers

• KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    How disappointing. Zero response. Hmmm, did ANYONE use MultiFlex on field day? We were going to run it at field day having already done a run through, one local and one remote and it worked fine. HOWEVER, one of the laptops apparently got updated with win-10 (1903) and that fixed that. Oh well, maybe next contest.

On a different note to the sales staff... I'm pretty certain you will be receiving two more orders from about to be new FLEX owners. I set up my 6600M and invited everyone who wanted to have at it on Digital, CW, and voice. Pretty sure there is a new 6400 and a 6600 about to be ordered. 

You put people in front of a FLEX and actually let they work some contacts and they are forever ruined toward anything else. My rig ran flawlessly the entire weekend.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I know . . . I sold a 6600 and Maestro to buy a Russian MB-1. Well after a month I traded a guy a new flex 6600 and Maestro for the MB-1. Been through all the other rigs and the Flex is a keeper.

No more **** brain farts and radio swapping. The Flex is staying in the shack and RV.

I would love to see Flex put in a transmit scope in the radio similar to what is in the Icom and MB-1 also FT8, PSk, RTTY built in with decoding.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.