Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Running 2 copies of WSJTx on a 6600 or 6700

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
edited June 2019 in New Ideas
I did a 3 minute video on setting up 2 copies of FT8 on a 6600 and a 6700.  You can do just 1/2 of it for a 6300, 6400 or a 6500.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcBlJnsBfxo&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited June 2019
    I run four copies on my 6700 using Slice Master... rubs automatically with almost no setup.... best of all, it does not use CAT and also allows multi copies of CW Skimmer to run ... better than sliced bread
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for making the video Michael I will have to try it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.