Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

rtty audio problem

jim
jim Member ✭✭
using flex 6500, version 1.5. In rtty mode I do not hear the audio of the signal that I'm copying. What am I doing wrong?? Got the operator error.

Answers

• km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    That is just normal receive audio. Upper right of SSDR display is master audio control for either headset or speakers. There are also audio controls found within the slice control window. If you right click the speaker icon within the slice control window it will mute the slice. Hope that helps.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2020
    Do you have the slice or master volume turned down?
  • jim
    jim Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016

All audio controls are set as normal.  Nothing turned down or muted.

• jim
    jim Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020

I knew it was operator error, and it was.  Thanks for the replys

Jim

• km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    If receive audio is normal for all other modes except for rtty, I am at a loss because I do not know what can cause a total loss of audio except the above.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.