Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RF Power indication to allow Final output power readings

philip.theis
philip.theis Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I know there are many things on the list before this, but it's fun to dream. How about a provision with the RF Power indicator to get information from the amplifier, or a sensor after the amplifier so that the readout indicates your final output power and SWR readings. Perhaps the easiest way to pull this off is an external network device that has input and output RF connectors and an RJ45; then the radio does the rest. Phil K3TUF

Answers

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I do this already using a Wavenode WN-2d SWR Device which supports up to 4 sensors. www.wavenode.com
  • philip.theis
    philip.theis Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Oh, I've had Wavenode, and now have a set of W2's from Ecft. But it would be nice to see it on SSDR
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Wave node rocks. I run the Wn1 because of the rate it samples. So good I bought 3 of them . I have sensor after the flex and after the Alpha 8410. Have more sensors incase of extra transceivers. Works great with remote operation controlling amp and antenna switch.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.