Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

resize the db scale

ai6re
ai6re Member ✭✭
edited January 2017 in New Ideas
Make the vertical DB scale function just like the horizontal frequency scale. Mouse slide up and down to expand or contract the scale. Move the Panadapter grid up or down with the mouse to move the scale position up and down. This would use similar methods to adjust similar display features. This also provides more flexible adjustment of the DB range scale.

Comments

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I believe that it already does that which you requested
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Have you tried the arrows at the top of the scale.
  • ai6re
    ai6re Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Yes, I am suggesting a better and more flexible way that is just like the frequency adjustment. Currently the arrows are the only adjustment and they move in too large of a step.
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    So, maybe drag the scale to change the scale and drag the panadapter to slide it up and down?
  • ai6re
    ai6re Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    That is exactly my suggestion.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.