Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Request or Idea for VOX indication

Reggie-k6xr
Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in New Ideas
unless I have missed it, it would be nice if VOX annunciation along with the other indications of what is on would be great! It would be  nice to know when it is on and off.

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    On what software? On SSDR for windows it lights up when it is on.
  • Jim Runge
    Jim Runge Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    On SmartSDR the vox button will be grey if off and blue when on.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I bet he is talking about the M Radio.  Flex forgot to put a VOX indicator on them :)

Rich
  • Jim Runge
    Jim Runge Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    It doesn't show up on the tx screen when you push the knob like the Maestro?
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Yes, but you would have to leave the TX screen open to know that.   Should be a "VOX" on the screen like there is for QSK, etc.  As a matter of fact in SSB it could replace QSK.
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I have the "M" model
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    that's it!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Yes, as i mentioned in my first reply.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.