Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

request of increase depth of SmartSDR CAT window

Ben
Ben Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Flex-6600 CAT Console window dimensions: (Win 10) I7-16GB 4+ TB (need faster processor and more memory...HiHi...)

Currently with 4 TCP ports and COM13-COM24 (would like 4 more COM port definitions)? I do  have a Second and Third a vertical Monitor's Display (1200x1920) for displaying DAX,CAT and emails. I would like to be able to increase the vertical Height of the window to be able to click on those to reference them more readily.

I hope that this would not be too big a problem?

Flex-6600 SmartSDR v 2.62

P.S. best radio I have ever had!

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I am not quite sure what it is you want to do, but please note that the Smart SDR CAT window IS resizable... just click and drag up on the top border, or drag down on the lower border. It does seem to remember this setting from one session to the next. I don't have nearly as may ports defined as you apparently do, but I can easily expand the window to show them all.

• Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    This is as Large as the window will expand:
  • Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
     I have tried to expand it and it did pretty well. Maybe is locked to my other monitor size, which is a horizontal screen.
    I have another photo that seems to correlate with the ties to horizontal screen.
  • Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
     I have tried to open on second screen (Vertical). After moving, closing and opening again it did open there (Second Vertical Display), but I was unable to expand the SmartSDR CAT window and would not expand any further. So my conjecture about tied to the Horizontal Display appears to be incorrect.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.