Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Receive only RX on 6400+Maestro

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill Member
edited December 2019 in Maestro
Need help with RX-A receive only antenna. I have 6400 + Maestro. Just put up receive only antenna and plugged it into the RX'A BNC on back of 6400. Have looked at Maestro menus up and down and 6400+Maestro manuals for guidance with no joy. Help! Thanks and 73.

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Software version?
  • Joseph Hill
    Joseph Hill Member
    edited July 2019
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Click on the Antenna names above the meter readouts for the slice, at the top right or left., and the antenna menu should come up (I have a 6600M, but the Maestro should be very similar). I use a receive-only antenna with my 6600 (I _really_ enjoy the two SCUs with the separate multi-band rcv antenna :-)

The info is on pg 76 of the 64/6600 user manual, and should be much the same as the Maestro.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.