Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RadioSport M360 on Flex 6XXX

EC5W
EC5W Member ✭✭
I want buy RadioSport headset RS-60CF but i have a doubt about what capsule buy. I want use it to normal QSO looking for good audio quality with Flex. Looking on Arlan werbsite talks about M350 but i see this is for DX or contest (narrow) also dont talks about M360 to use on Flex. What is the best capsule to good audio quality M360 or Dynamic M208? 

Answers

• Gene Duprey
    Gene Duprey Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    give them a call, the rep at Hamcom, I think the owner, uses Flex.  The can help you with this.  Sorry I don't have his info right now as I am 900 miles from my home.

gene, k1gd
  • John - AF3K
    John - AF3K Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Dave, WI6R from Arlan/RadioSport recommended the M360 when I purchased in 2017.  Very happy with it for both contesting and non contesting.

John AF3K
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I feel the same way.
  • EC5W
    EC5W Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    The headset come with standard cable jack 3.5mm or any cable is included by default ?

Miguel
  • Ulrich Gonter-Linz, DG7NFX
    edited June 2019
    There is no cable supplied with the Headset. You will need to buy a cable seperate. There are a lot of variants to choose from...
  • EC5W
    EC5W Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Many thanks for all replies !

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.