Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Radio History Site

DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have just come across this site http://www.americanradiohistory.com/ on a ham news group. It is an amazing archive of radio history.

I hope some of you will find this site of interest and sorry to those who dispprove of OT posts :-).

Comments

• Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    That's a great site.  I just bookmarked it.  Someone went to a lot of effort to locate and archive those old magazines.   It's interesting nostalgia and historical information.
  • K1VL
    K1VL Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Thank you for posting! I heard someone talking about this site yesterday on a 75 meter QSO but I didn't have the chance to write down the link.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I didn't know you can click on them to read them. Amazing work, what a gem.
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Thank you Guy. What a wonderful site. Having spend my entire working life in Television Broadcasting and related industries it is great to find such a rich repository of historic information of the development of the technology. Much reading to be done! Thanks for the link. 73 de Winston VK7WH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.