Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

QSX, B (TX) slice, doesn't go to CW when CW spot clicked on...

Options
k0eoo
k0eoo Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I don't know if this has already been reported.... 6500, V1.0.0, DDUtil, W7 Pro, DX4WIN. When I click on a spot that has a QSX frequency, for CW, both the A and B Slices go to the correct frequency but the B (TX) Slice doesn't go to CW it stays in SSB. The A slice goes to CW OK..... Dennis, k0eoo

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Until the Band Plan feature is implemented the radio does not know about what mode is associated with a certain frequency.
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi Tim, I'm a bit confused with your talking about the band plan being the issue, because, in the example I gave Slice A will ALWAYS follow the spot mode (CW or SSB) when I click on any spot, it's just Slice B when the spot has a QSX frequency that the mode doesn't follow the spot mode.... This says to me SSDR knows the mode and all it has to do is apply Slice A mode to Slice B? Regards, Dennis, k0eoo
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Am I over simplifying Tim?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Have you tried SmartSDR v1.0.5 yet? Did it solve your issue?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.