Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PTT not working on 2 meters (144 mHz)

W5UN_Dave
W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
The PTT is not functioning on 2 meter band. KB8RQ brought this to my attention, I tried it, and confirmed it is not working for me either.

Comments

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2017
    Which radio? Which PTT input? Which version of software?
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Flex 6700, SmartSDR 1.0, Rear panel PTT input
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Dave, I have entered this as a possible defect in our bug tracker for further investigation. Thanks for the report.
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I would dearly love to be able to transmit on 2 meters through the antenna port. It is my understanding that this only works through the transverter port and only at +10dBm.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    That is correct. 4 and 2m operation are only enabled through the transverter port at low power.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.