Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PTT using DEMI 2MTR XVTR

Unable to get the DEMI two meter transverter to transmit, using any one off the three "TX Relay outputs" RCA connectors #1, #2 or #3 for the PTT line on the FLEX-6500. While the radio is set to  XVTR on 2 meters. Receive is working OK. Upon switching back to any HF band the three "TX Relay Outputs" will key up the HF amplifier and the 2 meter XVTR. This problem may have already been reported? 

Comments

• G4YDO
    G4YDO Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    i have the same problem with the demi amp. you can disable the ptt relay but when i move bands the relay enables itself.

any idesa?
  • Luis del MOlino
    Luis del MOlino Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    I am using transverters with Flex 6500 and I suffer the same problem. Three PTT outputs and no one is XTVR dedicated. I have to deactivate them manually when I am working in HF. Fortunately I am not fond to PAs. Please Flex gurus, do something for us. Leave one of the three PTT otuputs activated only when XTVR bands are selected.

Luis EA3OG
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This feature request is on the "to do list".

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.