Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PSL1VOC-0.74

Options
Lasse Moell
Lasse Moell Member ✭✭
Just tried to power on my Flex 6500 and is greeted with the message Error PSL1VOC-0.74 Shutting down"
What can I do? Is this fatal?

Comments

• Lasse Moell
    Lasse Moell Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    PHEW!
    Removed DC power for a minute... and retried, it seems all is good again. Had my heart stop for a moment. Not sure what this message stands for and if it is an indication of somthing bad is about to happen?
    /Lasse SM5GLC
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    That error reads like an internal power supply reading expected to be 1V is actually .74V.   check your power connector on radio and your PS in case of low vltg.  Otherwise if not a "one of" then create a help desk ticket as it is an internal problem that has developed.Good luckLarry  k1UO
  • David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Glad the power reset resolve the problem. If it happens again open a support ticket with Flex. I believe this is similar to the  link below. Check your power supply is providing full 14V and not dipping.
    https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/psl1v0c-0-82
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    When you turned off power, did you power down the power supply? If so, did it discharge slowly into the Flex?
  • Lasse Moell
    Lasse Moell Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I always leave my PS on when radio is switched off... but there may have been a power outage and this may have caused problems. Will keep an eye to this but hopefully this was just a hick-up :) Thanks for all information regarding this.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2018
    Options
    This error indicates a low voltage condition on the  1VDC voltage rail and will prevent the radio from booting or will shut it down if it is already running.  If this error becomes more frequent, the voltage regulator for that rail will need to be checked out by our service center.  If it happens all the time, then the radio will require service to resolve.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.