Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profiles will not export on my Flex6300 using the Export profile feature

Trying to save my profiles using export function and keep getting errors. I did turn off antivirus first per previous notes on group still get errors?
 error's include:
Ionic.zip.zipException:Cannot read that as a Zip File
System.BadImageFormatException BadIL Range at Ionic.Zip.Aip Entry?

N2BJ

Answers

• Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited July 2019
    Barry... in the export tab you can select what gets exported. I wonder if a corrupt profile is causing your problems. What happens if you select one single item for export? If that works, maybe add more items until you come up with the offending piece and troubleshoot from there?

I just did a full export, 6500 with version 1.10.8 and didn't get any errors. I believe the ionic is a library used to compress (possibly encrypt) the exported profile.

Kev K4VD

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Perhaps, re boot the radio, and let it build a new file.
  • Barry J Cohen
    Barry J Cohen Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks to all it was a problem in the Memories file. I unchecked memories and it exported fine.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.