Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profile PTT Outputs Using SSDR 2.4.9, 6400, and Transverter

Options
Geoff AB6BT
Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have a question regarding PTT  outputs on my 6400 and profiles. I just installed a 2 meter transverter. I assigned TX3 as the PTT line to enable transmit on the transverter. So far so good and it works as expected.

I noticed that the default seems to be that ACC TX, TX1, TX2, and TX3 are enabled in Global (EDIT: actually Transmit I believe) profiles by default.

For keying my HF amplifier I am using ACC TX only.

Does that mean that I have to disable TX3, in all my profiles other than the ones that use the transverter?

Thanks for any assistance.

Answers

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Yes, set only the needed TX rca jack active in the TX profile you use for your transverter. Like wise for your TX profile you use for HF and amplifier.
  • Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thanks Larry. I had never looked at the default settings of the PTT outputs and as I was only using the ACC TX it had no impact. Now that I've added more hardware the issue surfaced.

Now to edit all the transmit profiles...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.