Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profile manager X/RIT settings

kc7cm radio
kc7cm radio Member
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

Seems the global profiles do not save the X/RIT settings - I was hoping I could use that for working RTTY easier.  Is there a list of what the Global profile really does save, and not save?  OR did I miss it in the manuals ? ( would not be the first time)

And if its missing from the software, could it be added ?   Would really help a lot

Thanks

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2020
    It looks like RIT/XIT are not being saved at the TX or the global profile level.  I have written up this oversight as a defect and added it to our bug tracker.  I also changed this post from a question to a problem to better categorize it.
  • kc7cm radio
    kc7cm radio Member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks Tim - you guys are great !
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks,
    For now, until (or if) there is a dedicated RTTY mode, l would like to create a RTTY profile with narrow transmit filters and RIT/XIT offsets to allow click tuning of the signal and proper frequency reporting to my logging program.  The narrow TX filter lets me see at an instant where my transmitted signal will be when running splits on RTTY.  It works about as nicely as the XIT CW transmit stripe on the panadapter.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.