Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2»

Answers

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Auto save does not save profiles! Only what has been changed while you have been operating....   you have to actually go in to profiles and initiate the change.  And back it up, to make it permanent and recallable.   If you find that you changed something and don’t want it.  Recall the appropriate profile that you originally created.  If you did one?
  • Robby Robertson
    Robby Robertson Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I have never had a radio crash and have no problems when windows updates.
    I believe the profiles are overwritten when you change bands. Before changing to another profile I always reload the current profile. That way if SSDR wants to overwrite my profile it will be with the original settings so there will be nothing changed.
    It would be easy but time consuming to make a list of items that get overwritten. So far we know that the power setting in your profile will be overwritten, I have checked mode and it is not overwritten. I do not think the settings in the Microphone profiles are changed. Nor are the AGC-T setting. More testing is needed.
    Speaking of AGC-T, I am enjoying that feature a lot more since assigning that control to a button on my FlexControl.  My mouse is unreliable when trying to make small adjustments to AGC-T. That slider should be longer. Or maybe it's my shaky hand. 
    -Robby
    HP3SS
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    You can just use the mouse wheel to adjust smoothly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.