Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Processor Nor DX DX+ info hidden by the status bar...

Mike Agnew
Mike Agnew Member ✭✭
After the upgrade. The words just don't line up where you can read them.  Wish I knew had to post a screen shot. 

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Drag and drop the screenshot into the post window,
  • Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I don't see it - haven't read up to see if it's been moved somewhere else or not but the processor selector is . . . ?image
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Yes I see the same. Also maybe while that's fixed you can also widen the area for the mouse cursor over the Volume Slider to match all of the other sliders.
    Only the top half of the volume slider is the mouse area.
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Duane, you can't see it because your slice is set to CW.  It only shows up if you're in SSB.
  • W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    It's difficult to see, but aren't you in CW mode only?
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018

Here you can see the NOR/DX & DX+ text is slightly out of alignment.

• Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Well, of course - doh! I'm in CW or RTTY 90% of the time, and the only time I look for it is when I'm in SSB, and there it is. Tonight I didn't even think to switch modes. Thanks for pointing out my error, Rick.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited July 2018
    This looks like some of the GUI controls became misaligned.  I will write this up as a defect.  Thanks for the screen shot, that is a big help
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Could you also have them look into the the area for the mouse cursor over the Volume Slider to match all of the other sliders.
    Only the top half of the volume slider is the mouse area.
    This existed in 1.5 also.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    That defect is already in the bug tracker.  I'll see what I can do but I can't make any promises.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Tim.
    These are all small problems. But I must say I look forward to taking advantage of some of the new powerful features in the new version.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.