Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Problem with initial 6300 update...

Dave
Dave Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
After unboxing my 6300 and clicking on the transceiver on the left side of the screen, it tells me I need to update. Soi click on update and everything goes fine until the very end. The green progress bar is all green and it still shows "update" and appears to be hung. Does respond to power switch or smartsdr. Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Steve N4LQ
    Steve N4LQ Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Start with a reset...Then download a fresh install and try again. Is the 6300 directly connected to your router?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    David - there are some troubleshooting suggestions in the Release Notes.  Occasionally the radio will not reboot completely from a firware upgrade.  

Pull the power from the radio, reconnect the power cable and then power it back on (this is known as a "cold"boot).

If that does not resolve the issue, then submit a support ticket via our HelpDesk (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) so we can assign you a case number.  For details on how to submit a HelpDesk support ticket, please refer to the following URL: http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118688-How-to-Submit-a-Request-for-Technical-Supp...   Once the support ticket is submitted, a support engineer will be in contact so we can work on the issue.
  • Dave
    Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Thanks guys, a cold boot solved the problem... Whew! Had me concerned!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.