Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

problem with DAX and MMTTY

William Hein
William Hein Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have MMTTY 1.66G working with SSDR 1.3.8 when using DAX channel 1 but cannot get MMTTY to work with any of the other DAX channels. I put RIT and XIT at 1415 Hz when operating RTTY so the Mark frequency is correct. When calling DX stations operating split I use XIT.

Today, FT4TA is on 28,080 listening up above 28,100 so I cannot call him as XIT is limited to 9,999 Hz (from what I can tell).

For split operation, I can't get MMTTY to use Slice B for TX with DAX channel 2 while I listen on Slice A DAX channel 1.

DAX audio TX 2 does show up in MMTTY Setup however selecting it doesn't seem to do anything.

Note I can only seem to rx in MMTTY via DAX channel 1. All the DAX channels show up in MMTTY setup but only DAX Audio RX 1 seems to work.

Any ideas here? I want to work FT4TA on RTTY!

Bill AA7XT

Comments

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Have you tried RIT one way and XIT the other for a wider split?
  • William Hein
    William Hein Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    That's a good idea!

I was able to work FT4FA on 10m RTTY eventually when the split came down under 10 kHz

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.