Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

problem when starting the flex 6700

on5po
on5po Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
problem when starting the flex 6700, it is missing, the window with the frecance, mode etc, without that impossible to conect HRD
to be able to make the window open, I have to activate a profile, after everything works
I had a 6300, 6500, never had this problem, never used profiles
who can tell me why this problem, can I forget to check something, or it is exclusively with the series 6700
thank you for explaining
73image

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Click on the +RX  tab?
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I think you are referring to the frequency flag and vertical tuning bar.  Try clicking somewhere in the center of the screen (grid).  A frequency flag should appear.
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I think your preferences have become corrupted. Please try this:

Export all your profiles, perform a hardware reset on the radio, and then reimport your profiles but UNCHECK preferences.

Perform a hardware radio reset. https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020078612-How-to-Completely-Reset-a-FLEX-6000

Import your profiles but UNCHECK import preferences

This should fix it. Sounds like something is corrupted.

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    bonjour Bill, merci ça marche, ma question, pourquoi dois-je cliquer sur "RX" à chaque fois,
    cela devrait être automatique, à chaque ouverture du flex comme sur mes précédents 6300 et 6500
    pour info à d’autres réponses, j’ai déjà réinitialisé , Il y a 15 jours en raison d'un manque de mémoire en clôture, "Tim" m'a demandé de le faire, maintenant j'ai ce problème (mineur) Je vais suivre la recommandation de Mack et réinitialiser à nouveau et vérifier, si "les préférences sont bien désélectionnées
    Merci à tous
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    hello Bill, thanks it works, my question, why do I have to click on "RX" every time,
    this should be automatic, at each opening of the flex as on my previous 6300 and 6500
    for info to other answers, I already reset, 15 days ago due to a lack of memory in closing, "Tim" asked me to do it, now I have this problem (minor) I will follow Mack's recommendation and reset again and check, if "preferences are well deselected
    Thank you all
    for information, I just tried the "RX", DM780 does not work, no watherfall, I have to use a profile

sorry for the french version
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Hello Mack,
    I just followed your reset instructions, it seems to work properly
    thank you 73
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Great! I'm so pleased it worked for you.

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.