Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Problem loading ddutil

Mal G3PDH
Mal G3PDH Member ✭✭
edited May 2019 in Third-Party Software
Running 6500 on Windows 10. Having just switched system on for first time since monday 6th june I am finding that ddutil will not load. It has been working perfectly up until this time. I notice that my computer has received updates relating to Net Native Framework package 1.2.23205.0 every day since the 6th. I have uninstalled ddutil and reloaded latest version but with same result. Error message states. 'Unhandled exception has occurred in your application' also 'error loading user settings'. Has anyone experienced a similar problem or can provide any thoughts. Please note that I am not a computer guru. No problem was experinced in originally getting ddutil operating on my pc.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.