Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Praise to the Flex team.

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I would like to thank the Flex team for this upgrade. The visual effects are great and the version installed very smoothly.

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Is it only me,,it seems the DSP options are working better NR?
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018

There was no mention of such an upgrade in the notes. I didn't notice any differences. The auto notch filter still doesn't work right. It notches the carrier OK, but as soon as some one speaks, you can hear the tone modulate. Very annoying.

Jim, K6QE

• Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Flex has been in "Production ****" for an extended period of time. Everyone involved deserves high praise for their exemplary effort. Launching two high end radios and a QRO amp concurrently is a phenomenal accomplishment. Hope everyone enjoys the new offerings.
  • mdjdmi
    mdjdmi Member
    edited April 2019
    Now, all they need is to deliver the 6600 they promised last year. No delivery, no update. Typical.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Hear we go again,,as they have began shipping already.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    They said there was work under the hood, Tim said that usually means DSP improvements, as I have been using them it seems to me to be different.
  • Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Very nice upgrade.  It went quick and painless.  Thanks, guys!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Yes it is very slick how upgrades happen, I like what they have done in this one, very useful.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited January 2018
    They started shipping last week.
  • Mark Chamberlain
    Mark Chamberlain Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Hi Tim If you are now shipping to U.S. customers how long before the radios arrive in the U.K. ? Regards Mark M0ZSS
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    @Mark, We sent out a full update letter last night around 8 pm local time.  CE testing has begun and we expect it to nominally take 30-45 days to complete through the test lab barring any complications.  
  • mdjdmi
    mdjdmi Member
    edited January 2018
    Gerald:
    Your note is a little confusing to me. Are you saying that the 6600 will not ship until the CE testing is done? If so, how does that square with Tim's note just above which states that they are shipping. Also, I received no update letter so not sure who you were targeting with that update letter you referred to in your note.
    73 de Arnie W8DU
  • mdjdmi
    mdjdmi Member
    edited January 2018
    Bill:
    What do you mean by "Production ****" for an extended period of time?
    73 de Arnie W8DU
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited January 2018
    We are shipping radios to locations that only require an FCC certification.
  • Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Borrowed a term from Elon Musk of Tesla that describes launching a new product!
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Yes, update went quick and painless here as well....
  • Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE
    Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

Upgrade was smooth here, Thanks guys.  When will the Amp start shipping?

Jeff

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.