Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PowerSDR ke9ns Revision T11 available for Download (Highly modified version of 2.7.2)

2»

Comments

• John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Thanks Darrin, I have read this above post, but being so soon after the day, its all gobblydy **** for now. Once my focus has returned somewhat, I will jump in boots and all and explore it. Hope you had a good Christmas Darrin. Temp here at 9am is -5 C
  • KE9NS
    KE9NS Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016

I put up a video on my web site. Its just easier to see and hear hit explained :)

Darrin ke9ns.com

• John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hi, Its not your text Darrin, just my weak brain at the moment. Its a **** when one gets old'er...hi.
    Got so many things to do and also have a qth move on the cards, when my son goes to uni.....Panick stations with all the packing of radio equipment and aerials in 6mnths time. Will check your video out later.

• John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Darrin, I was under the perhaps wrong impression that one could select the dx cluster to show only data on the band one is on, so if on 160m, only 160m cluster data will show, the same for the other bands. Has this feature been implemented and if not perhaps a button to incl all bands would also e useful
  • KE9NS
    KE9NS Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017

At the moment I don't have any DX spot filters for individual bands (just regions and modes), but you can setup the world map tracker to show you only DX spots found on your current band.

I may add a DX spot band filter system later.

Darrin ke9ns.com

• John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Thanks Darrin, I think it will be a nice feature which will prevent unwanted clutter on the world map if you can implement it some time.  Two nights ago  german stations were working VK6 on top band around 22h00 local time but I could not hear VK at all. I will have to put up a more sunstation aerial for the lower bands, either a lazy H or a sterba, but only after I have moved QTH and have a bigger garden.
  • Darren G7DAZ
    Darren G7DAZ Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi Darrin,

i'll re-post this suggestion here to save re-typing. (i posted it as a question in the main section)....

Hi all, i've searched the forum but can't seem to find the answer hence this question....."how come there is no MultiRX (sub receiver) function on the 2nd receiver (for those that have it fitted) on the Flex 5000a ?" ....is it down to hardware or software or neither ?

I love having 3 signals i can (possibly) listen to; rx1 panned to the left ear, rx2 panned to the right ear and the MultiRX (sub on rx1) panned to both ears....it gets a bit confusing to listen to when all 3 signals are active at the same time, but i've learnt to "filter" out one in my head whilst ignoring the others if required.

I was thinking that "more" is always better hence why not 4 signals to listen to; hence my query.

I will post this as a suggestion on KE9NS mod post in case indeed it "is" posssible...as i see it the "code" (if that's how it's done) is already there in PSDR for the MultiRX; why not duplicate it/attach it to the second receiver for those that have it fitted.

I'm hoping that it's possible; i'll worry about trying to listen to 4 signals when it comes to it lol.

73 de G7DAZ (Darren)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.