Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Powersdr flexcontrol the buttons (vfo-a ) not selectable and the on/off not lit aux1 2 3 do nothin

Powersdr running open control and none of the buttons (vfo-a ) show available not selectable and the on/off not lit aux1 2 3 do nothing turn knob also not working? can anyone offer suggestions? on the instructions it says  SmartSDR  not POWERSDR ? the usb driver running on com-3 shows working on device manager.
Arthur NS7E 830-491-7709

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have changed this post to a problem topic and converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.
  • Arthur Ripple
    Arthur Ripple Member
    edited October 2015
    THANKS 
    I still need help on getting the Flex control working 
    I was working with Dudly got disconnected Wednesday and he never called  back to continue the support fixing the cont issue ?

please respond to 830-463-5171 
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Art - Dudley will be in touch with you shortly.  Sorry for the delay.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.