Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PowerGeniusXL - does Flex ship it outside of the US ?

EA8DIG
EA8DIG Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am trying to build an SO2R station consisting of:

- Flex 6600
- Antenna Genius
- PowerGeniusXL

Does Flex ship PowerGenius outside of the US ?

Thanks

Answers

• Johan _ SE3X
    Johan _ SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    No they wont. They are 100% strict  Europe buys from EU suppliers. You have to look for your nearest local supplier. They will probably take orders for the PGXL. But we know nothing about pricing, which generally is much higher than in the US. Delivery time are ridiculous .. There are many that have been waiting years without delivery. 

One of the bigger ones is WIMO in Germany  https://www.wimo.com/en/radios/by-manufacturer/flexradio   Spain has Astro Radio S.Ll   www.astroradio.com

You have the full EU dealer list here   https://www.flexradio.com/distributors/

GL de Johan

• EA8DIG
    EA8DIG Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Thank you, 73 !
  • Johan _ SE3X
    Johan _ SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Gl Anton!

and Pse post here if you get a price and/or delivery time estimate. I'm sure it would be very interesting information for us others over here in EU.

• ON7NQ - Danny
    ON7NQ - Danny Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Ordered mine through a EU dealer some 2+ years ago , still no news.
    Openend a ticket at Flex and got a standard reply saying the supplier is delayed and they didn't know when to ship to EU.
    Other reliable source said the backlog should cleared by now but....
    I'm guessing early 2020 at best but even that is uncertain...oh well.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.