Power Genius XL Status Update 11/19/2018

• Praise
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Power Genius XL update from the 11/19/2018 Insider email:

Production Update

This past week we were pleased to host the 4O3A team in Austin to coordinate our efforts for production restart. As of today we have contacted all remaining customers to return their units for upgrade. We plan to complete those upgrades in the upcoming days so that we can begin shipments of new units. The Thanksgiving holiday will slow down things a bit this week but we expect to be fully staffed the following week. We are in the process of increasing final test and burn in capacity as well as bringing on additional personnel to increase throughput.

Thank you once again for your patience as we complete this process. Based on feedback from the large number of customers who have received the upgrade, we are confident you will be glad you waited.

Gerald Youngblood

CEO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I was contacted to return my PGXL for the 6M upgrade, and it is now on its way to Austin.

Howard
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF

HCampbell WB4IVF

• 199 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of KF4HR

KF4HR

• 545 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
It is great to see regular updates on the PG-XL from Gerald, the latest being December 3, '18, and that FRS is nearing a point where they plan to contact those who were early on the backlog list.  I'd really like to know whether FRS plans to fill all the PG-XL orders that were placed before the end of 2017, sometime in 2019.