I completed the setup and configuration of my new PG XL (connected
to my Flex 6500M/Laptop SmartSDR 2.3.7) as described in the user manual.
- Installed and ran the PG XL Utility
- Updated PG XL firmware to version emailed to me by Flex
- Opened the PG XL Configuration control/Flexradio Tab – it showed my 6500M serial #. Selected ANT1 and LAN PTT Source.
- In SmartSDR, I opened the Radio/Settings/TX tab and set delay to 20ms.
- Everything seemed to run fine, and the remote amplifier status screen shows up on the laptop and shows Temp and other PG XL parameters. Everything except band data. It does not follow band/frequency changes for ANT1 in SmartSDR as I tune in receive. The PG XL screen and the remote screen on the laptop both show “NO BAND DATA”.
Again, I’m running SmartSDR 2.3.7 on the laptop, not from the 6500M console.
Did I miss a step?