• 634 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF

HCampbell WB4IVF

• 193 Posts
  • 41 Reply Likes

From the Insider Power Genius Update - 11/2/2018:

"Steady progress continued this week on Power Genius XL upgrades as previously reported so that we can resume production shipments this month. Stay tuned."

Photo of Lucas - W6AER

Lucas - W6AER

• 38 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
I ordered mine in April at Visalia DX convention and was just told (yesterday in fact) likely very early next year if that helps. The 6m issue caused a more then a little delay. So assuming that is the case 9-10 months to get it, at least in my case. I am sure it will speed up at some point. Hang in there!
Photo of Volker Geith

Volker Geith

• 27 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Availability for Europe is planned Mid 2019, so I guess early 2019 you ́ll have good chances.

Volker
Photo of Burch - K4QXX

Burch - K4QXX

• 376 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
I ordered mine in May of 2017.  Been waiting for a year and a half now.  Hopefully they will start shipping soon.
Photo of KF4HR

KF4HR

• 526 Posts
  • 149 Reply Likes
So far I've waited 11 months.  I ordered mine December 10, 2017 and at the time was told I'd probably receive it before the end of 2018, but that was before the 6M issue and delay.  I'm guessing (hoping) it'll be early next year now.
(Edited)
Photo of W7NGA

W7NGA

• 406 Posts
  • 167 Reply Likes
You all are saints ... keep your fingers and toes crossed that other ‘issues’ don’t surface.
Photo of KF4HR

KF4HR

• 524 Posts
  • 149 Reply Likes
Should additional issues surface with the PG-XL Amp I have no doubt FRS will take care of the issues in short order.  I'm not sure I could say the same for other manufacturers.
(Edited)