Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Possible clue to the lost power issue

Options
2»

Answers

• Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You're right! In my example I wasn't paying attention so I **** that up. There goes my Oscar for Best Director!

This is what happens when you stay up all night playing on the radio after only 4 hours sleep the night before. I can't believe I missed that!  I deleted the video.

But the original issue is that I will be right in the middle of a QSO and without changing freq, settings ,etc.  or anything else the power just drops out.  It only happens with WSJT-X and never with SSB, CW, Fldigi

The recovery that seems to work all the time is moving down the band a bit and going through the tuning process. Then it seems that all is well. I've repeated this a number of times with the same results.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.